Latest Unit Sold: #05-34 on 05-Jul-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 05-08-2020: Book an Appointment to view Parc Komo Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: View the Parc Komo Floor Plan
- 23-06-2020: Know more about the Changi Region URA Master Plan
- 08-06-2020: View the Parc Komo E-Brochure
- 22-05-2020: Check out Parc Komo Video
- 05-05-2020: Check out the Amenities of Parc Komo
- 23-04-2020: The Parc Komo Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 04-04-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 21-03-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 16-03-2020: Read New private home sales in Singapore jumped 57.3 per cent in February
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 13-11-2019: Read Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 21-10-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 18-10-2019: Find out more on future development of Pasir Ris
CEL is one of the most reputable and leading construction and property development company in Singapore, it is the wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore listed Chip Eng Seng Corporation Ltd. The company mainly focus on Residential, Commercial, and Industrial sector development. Besides Singapore, CEL also expand their property development business to Vietnam and Australia.
Parc Komo is located at Upper Changi, it will be easily accessible via the upcoming Loyang MRT Station and Pasir Ris East MRT Station. It is also within close proximity to Tampines East MRT Station and Upper Changi MRT Station. Divers can use Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), East Coast Parkway (ECP), and Tampines Expressway (TPE) to access Parc Komo.
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Parc Komo.
If you have yet to visit the showflat of Parc Komo, make an appointment with us to see the flexible and spacious unit layout unseen in other developments.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Parc Komo are on a first come first serve basis.
Parc Komo is a 276 units freehold residential development at Upper Changi. The development is build up of 7 blocks of 5-storey building and 3 blocks of 3-storey buildings with a land size of 201,878 square feet. Parc Komo comprises of 1 to 5 bedroom apartments to cater different customer needs. The project target to obtain TOP by 2023 and legal completion by 2026.
The overall design of Parc Komo is inspired by the komorebi experience, the effect of sunlight streaming through the leaves of the trees. Parc Komo is design with plenty of greenery lush and gardens cape within from the drop off area, to the pool, terrace, veranda, pond, forest trail, study pods and many more. There are also a herb garden and glamping zone for residents to get close with nature. Some other facilities of Parc Komo includes 50m lap pool, kids playground, tea pod, water hammock, lounge, BBQ pit, working pod, gym, and many others.
Parc Komo is also an integrated development with 2 floors of retail shop below the residential apartment. Retail will comprises of dining, shopping and lifestyle options including a gourmet grocer and dedicated services for your kids and pets.
Major expressway such as Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), East Coast Parkway (ECP), and Tampines Expressway (TPE) are all within close proximity to Parc Komo, giving future residents ease of accessibility to other part of the island and coming back home. The upcoming Loyang MRT Station and Pasir Ris East MRT Station will be within 2km away from Parc Komo, providing future residents more travelling options on their daily life.
Tampines Town and Changi are both within easy reach from Parc Komo for more shopping and dining option such as Ikea, Giant, and Jewel Changi. Nature park such as Bedok Reservoir Park, Pasir Ris Park, Tampines Eco Green Park and many others are nearby for future residents of Parc Komo to explore.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Parc Komo: Nature.Life.Community. Yours To Own Forever..
Book An Appointment to view Parc Komo ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Parc Komo Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.